Returning/Cancelling a PCard

PCards must be cancelled and returned to Procurement Services if an employee
  • transfers to another department in the University,
  • takes a temporary leave of absence, or
  • leaves the  University permanently.

PCards may be cancelled as required by the Bank, the Director, Procurement Services (or delegate) or the Supervisor/Manager.